Comment on page
PYESwap is the first swap utilizing BNB and ETH to power buyback functionality. PYESwap's exchange offers users and developers a best-in-class experience using our revolutionary Swap 2.0 technology.
Swap 2.0 technology allows our users and projects to swap with the base coin instead of the project token when collecting tokenomics. Every project that launches on PYESwap will utilize Swap 2.0 and advance their chance of success.
PYESwap offers several features that support decentralized trading:
PYESwap lets users trade without the need to go through a Centralized Exchange. Everything you do on PYESwap is routed directly through your own wallet. You can be the custodian of your own tokens.
- 1.In the menu select Trade → Exchange.
- 2.Under the Swap, tap the above dropdown and select the token in your wallet that you would like to exchange.
- 3.Tap the below dropdown and select the token you would like to receive.NOTE: If you cannot find the tokens you would like to exchange, in the dropdown, you can manually enter the contract address of the desired token. When adding the token using a contract address read the warning message carefully.
- 4.Now enter the amount of either the token you would like to exchange, or the token you would like to receive. The AMM will automatically calculate the estimated amount of the other token, based on the current exchange rate.
- 5.Once everything looks satisfactory, tap Exchange.NOTE: Pay attention to the Price Impact warning when making swaps (see below).
- 6.You will then be prompted by your wallet app to approve the transaction and the associated transaction fee.
Once approved, the transaction will be sent to the network for processing. Though this usually takes only about a minute, when the network is under high demand, transactions can take longer.
When complete, the tokens will be removed from your wallet and replaced with the ones you exchanged them for.
You can only swap tokens on PYESwap if there is enough liquidity for those tokens. If nobody has added liquidity for the token you want to swap, it will be difficult, expensive, or impossible to do so.
Providing liquidity will get you LP Tokens, which will earn you rewards in the form of trading fees for making sure there's always liquidity for the exchange to use.
A user can choose to provide liquidity to an existing pool (or create a new one) for a pair of tokens. Each pool has two tokens in it – held in quantities that represent an equal value of each token.
When a user provides liquidity, the exchange will give them an LP token in exchange for the tokens entered into the pool. This LP token represents the users share of the pool’s value and can be exchanged later for a share of the tokens held in that pool at the time liquidity is withdrawn. Users earn fees for providing liquidity, which are added to the value of the LP token automatically and will be released to the liquidity provider on withdrawal.
NOTE: While providing liquidity in a smart contract your tokens will no longer appear in your wallet, but will be visible by connecting your wallet to the DEX.
If available, the user may be able to farm their liquidity tokens in Pools, to earn additional rewards. While providing liquidity tokens are exposed to a risk known as impermanent loss or divergent loss.
Farming is the process of staking an LP token in a pool to receive rewards in return. The rewards come either from AMM fees or are provided by the project the LP token represents to ensure adequate liquidity.
Anybody can "list" any ERC-20 network token on PYESwap. You don't need to contact us or ask permission. You just need to add liquidity to a liquidity pool - that's it. Traders can then trade your token by entering your token's contract address.